Graphics Programmer - Printable Version
+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Job Openings (/forum-23.html)
+---- Thread: Graphics Programmer (/thread-10705.html)
Graphics Programmer - Climax_Studios - Aug 22, 2013 09:35 AM
Climax is one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with an outstanding line of top published titles. It truly is an exciting and inspiring place to work in the heart of Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth Harbour, UK.
We are currently looking for a talented Graphics Programmer to join our award winning team.
- Taking responsibility for graphics development on the project.
- Developing, documenting, testing and maintaining highly accessible graphical features in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Proactively and methodically improving quality and efficiency of relevant tools, processes and runtime functionality.
- Troubleshooting graphics related issues.
- The research and application of relevant emerging technologies.
Candidate should have:
- A passion for graphics development.
- Strong C++ skills and exposure to a wide range of graphical techniques and effects.
- Experience of Unreal technologies.
- Next Gen and current generation console experience is preferred but PC is also of interest.
- Experience and knowledge of high level shader languages.
- Proficiency in maths/3D geometry.
- Good management, communication and scheduling skills.
Please send a current CV/ resume to Stuart Godfrey on firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.