iDevGames Forums
9 month License - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Contests (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: 9 month License (/thread-3574.html)

9 month License - Targos - Jan 8, 2007 10:22 PM

So how do we obtain our 9 month licenses? It says in the conditions that licenses are transferable if we already have Indie.
thanks

AC

9 month License - BeyondCloister - Jan 8, 2007 11:07 PM

Another question. Is the 9 months from now or installation time? Personally I have no time at present to make use of the provided version. However, a couple of months down the line I will have time but if a chunk of the 9 months is wasted there would not be much point.

9 month License - StarManta - Jan 9, 2007 07:54 AM

Andrew Sage Wrote:Another question. Is the 9 months from now or installation time? Personally I have no time at present to make use of the provided version. However, a couple of months down the line I will have time but if a chunk of the 9 months is wasted there would not be much point.

The rules says it counts from the end of the contest.

On a related note, wen/how do we get these keys? The contest-supplied Pro license expires in 6 days. Will we need to contact David for them?

9 month License - BeyondCloister - Jan 9, 2007 08:16 AM

StarManta Wrote:On a related note, wen/how do we get these keys? The contest-supplied Pro license expires in 6 days. Will we need to contact David for them?

Usually downloadable software prizes are distributed via the supplier so hopefully OTEE will be getting in touch with us.

9 month License - Ulognep - Jan 12, 2007 05:18 PM

Anyone who still does not have their 9-month license, send a request to david@otee.dk.