iDevGames Forums
3DU help offered - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Contests (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: 3DU help offered (/thread-3692.html)

3DU help offered - flipflop - Nov 24, 2006 01:24 PM

Just here to offer some help to anyone who needs it for the 3DU competition. I work full time but can offer my programming assistance on a part time bases. I'm a software engineer by trade and program mostly in Java. I have no experience with Unity but am very interested in learning more about it... if someone has some simple tasks that need to be done, I can help.

I'm not looking for prizes... just looking to learn something more about Unity and of course have some fun in the process. Wink

Best of luck to all the participants!

3DU help offered - bronxbomber92 - Nov 24, 2006 01:45 PM

flipflop Wrote:Just here to offer some help to anyone who needs it for the 3DU competition. I work full time but can offer my programming assistance on a part time bases. I'm a software engineer by trade and program mostly in Java. I have no experience with Unity but am very interested in learning more about it... if someone has some simple tasks that need to be done, I can help.

I'm not looking for prizes... just looking to learn something more about Unity and of course have some fun in the process. Wink

Best of luck to all the participants!

I'll take the help Smile I have an idea in mind, but it's definitely not set in stone yet. So if you have any ideas I would love to here them!