iDevGames Forums
Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Development Zone (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: iPhone, iPad & iPod Game Development (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? (/thread-489.html)

Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? - Irina - Dec 26, 2009 05:45 PM

Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? There are few options in the Internet but most of them are online course and I am not so talented, I need a live assistance. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? - longjumper - Dec 26, 2009 06:21 PM

Of course, the Big Nerd Ranch.

Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? - SethWillits - Dec 26, 2009 09:08 PM

Just to reaffirm this, Big Nerd Ranch is the place to get hands-on training for Cocoa on the Mac and the iPhone.

There is no place with a better pedigree or reputation.

Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? - Jamie W - Dec 28, 2009 06:22 AM

There's an online 'course' (video tutorials) on Lynda.com.

http://www.lynda.com/home/DisplayCourse.aspx?lpk2=48369

They have some kind of 24 hour trial subscription too (don't have a link right now, but I know because I signed up myself for 24 hours).

Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? - Bersaelor - Jan 5, 2010 07:18 AM

I did the cs193p Stanford-Class.

you can download all videos for free on itunes! (search for cs193p)

I downloaded them and watched them on my Ipod Touch while taking trains&subways, they take some time to explain everything and aren't to heavy when you're in a train full of people.

Does anyone know good course in iphone app development? - kgutteridge - Jan 16, 2010 11:52 AM

Another vote for the Stanford lessons, these are simply the best

Previous years WWDC videos are available to buy via iTunes but they are fairly expensive and miss the Q+A from the event which is really the best reason to actually attend