iDevGames Forums
your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Contests (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames (/thread-6109.html)

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - Najdorf - Nov 11, 2004 03:24 PM

Recently I played Black Shades ported to os X and it's one of the coolest games I ever played, I was getting arthritis on my left hand and was almost allucinated when I quit playing, watching everybody's hands to see if they had a knife...

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - Max - Nov 11, 2004 03:34 PM

Really enjoyed last year's Argonaut and Chopper. Yoink was promising. This year, I'm going berserk with Kill Dr. Cote! Rasp I'm also having fun with L1neum and BugThug. Anyway, in uDevGames history, I think Argonaut was the greatest. Stable, beautiful, polished, entertaining however it wasn't very original.

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - Josh - Nov 11, 2004 04:04 PM

MAFFia, Chopper, Argonaut, and Black Shades all have a permanent place on my hard drive. I'm betting Kill Dr. Cote, Snowball, Water Tower, and BitRacer will stay long after uDG closes as well. Grin

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - EvolPenguin - Nov 11, 2004 04:15 PM

Too many to count. So many udev games are original and fun.
BTW max, your forum icon is the coolest. Mind if I use it as my ichat icon?

Alex

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - skyhawk - Nov 11, 2004 04:51 PM

kiki

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - ERaZer - Nov 11, 2004 06:33 PM

Hmm, for me it has to be Black Shades.
Sure, there are other great games, but Black Shades is the one I've played the most.

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - Max - Nov 11, 2004 09:39 PM

EvolPenguins Wrote:BTW max, your forum icon is the coolest. Mind if I use it as my ichat icon?
Unfortunately, that little guy is my iChat icon. Rasp I have other characters you can use. Go to this forum post and choose one. Hum, the second character (robot) is also taken.

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - Carlos Camacho - Nov 11, 2004 09:49 PM

CocoaPoker was a gem and a game which I think I have played more than all others combined. Though I don't play Poker in real life. Have all you "new" comers tried Evolution from uDevGames 2001? One of the early games for Mac OS X, by Sacha Saxer. Someone should check out the code, spruce it up, and add some DanLabs-quality graphics to it.

Cheers,

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - sealfin - Nov 12, 2004 01:46 AM

I'll vote for Black Shades for the one I played the most, but for Lonely Time as the game I was most impressed with, considering what the developer managed to achieve within the confines of Klik&Play...

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - Carlos Camacho - Nov 12, 2004 04:28 AM

Hey, you remember Lonely Time?
Cool!
Did you play his newer game Samurai?
Very cool
He is still popping out games with C&P!

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - ERaZer - Nov 12, 2004 05:37 AM

Yeah, Samurai was rather great, if it was the one that was like old samurai movies.
Does anyone have his sites URL?

your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames - sealfin - Nov 12, 2004 07:08 AM

This should be the site. Pity K&P and any games developed with it don't work in Classic Cry