iDevGames Forums
LuaGLScripter - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Development Zone (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Graphics & Audio Programming (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: LuaGLScripter (/thread-6670.html)

LuaGLScripter - ededed - Oct 21, 2003 01:13 PM

Beta Testers: http://www.geocities.com/ed72678954/index.html

LuaGLScripter - Josh - Oct 22, 2003 05:47 AM

Note that it is a Geocities link so make sure you paste the URL into the window.

I was actually using an older version of this to prototype artificial intelligence for my current project. Very cool!

LuaGLScripter - ededed - Oct 27, 2003 07:58 AM

Thanks you.
What were you using to prototype artificial intelligence, is there a download for this?

LuaGLScripter - ededed - Nov 2, 2003 01:17 PM

?

Please answer the question
Please beta test

LuaGLScripter - igame3d - Nov 2, 2003 02:43 PM

Hmm pretty fancy.
Should there be a field for manipulating and refreshing the script itself? Its neat to see what it does but would be better if one could actually edit it.

I tried about 8 of the demo's everything worked fine.

Oh you might want to put a menu in that access those demo's directly, there is a lot of excess items in the folder, and navigating to the "Stuff" folder is counter-intuitive I think.

A shame none of the scripts are commented, I don't know the first thing to do with LUA.

Looks like it has potential.

LuaGLScripter - Josh - Nov 2, 2003 09:05 PM

Sorry, I forgot to get back to this thread. I was using an earlier version (GLScreecher?)

I was using it to try out some AI for a future project. No real playable yet, but...

LuaGLScripter - ededed - Nov 4, 2003 02:24 PM

igame3d: Try them all. You can edit the text in pb right now but if someone would give me code for a text field that works like theirs (Highlight close brackets, green out comments, blue numbers, auto tab, auto indent) then implementing that would be very good.
jabber: Can you send me the finished (or development) version of that ai program, just out of intrest and if you want