iDevGames Forums
Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Assembly Room (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. (/thread-7913.html)

Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - stevejohnson - Jul 28, 2010 09:41 AM

It used to be that you could look at all your unread posts in one place.

Now that you can't do that, I probably won't even see replies to this thread because clicking through every forum is a pain in the butt.

Can we fix this?

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - Skorche - Jul 28, 2010 09:44 AM

[Image: new_posts.png]

You don't have one of those in the lower left corner of that image?

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - AndyKorth - Jul 28, 2010 10:40 AM

http://kortham.net/temp/OrTheTopLeftOfThisOne.png

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - Skorche - Jul 28, 2010 11:11 AM

Strangely you can also find it just below the toolbar and to the right of the tool palette in Photoshop. You might be out of luck if you don't have photoshop though.
[Image: or_in_photoshop.png]

Ok... I'm done now.

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - AndyKorth - Jul 28, 2010 11:21 AM

It's probably most convenient to access it through Starcraft II.

[Image: AlsoInStarcraftII.png]

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - Oddity007 - Jul 28, 2010 11:44 AM

Since that's where most of us will be for the next 5 years anyway...

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - Skorche - Jul 28, 2010 12:56 PM

I've also added it as a new feature to Chipmunk.
[Image: orInChipmunk.png]

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - SethWillits - Jul 28, 2010 02:15 PM

@#$ @#$%&!!!! I DON'T SEE IT Mad

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - Carlos Camacho - Jul 28, 2010 07:34 PM

I've changed the background color and increased the font size.

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - cmiller - Jul 29, 2010 02:06 AM

(Jul 28, 2010 07:34 PM)Carlos Camacho Wrote:  I've changed the background color and increased the font size.

I'll alert Blizzard; perhaps they can get the changes into the next SC2 patch.

RE: Can't find "new posts" feature in new forum software. I am about to start a riot. - Carlos Camacho - Jul 30, 2010 07:46 PM

lol. While you're at it, can you ask them to re-release Warcraft 2 with larger world maps?
Smile