iDevGames Forums
iPhone Developer available for contract - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Developers (/forum-26.html)
+---- Thread: iPhone Developer available for contract (/thread-9075.html)

iPhone Developer available for contract - Smash22 - Jun 19, 2011 05:52 PM

Hey everyone,

I'm an iOS game developer looking to do some contract work on the side developing games for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.

I'm a computer science university graduate with 9 years of programming experience and 2 years of experience developing for the iOS platform. I've worked on a number of iOS games and I just finished a solo project which was featured on the front page of the app store in "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot". Here's a link to it on iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/7-stories/id434154503?mt=8#

Compensation would be on an hourly basis, but I can give you an estimate once you let me know what you're looking for. Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any questions Smile

RE: iPhone Developer available for contract - sam.huskerit - Apr 30, 2012 03:56 AM

Hello,

Your work is pretty awsome. We are a Company and we focus on Mobile and Tablet Applications Development. We develop game as well but we are limited to 2d designing and development. We would like to interact with you further. Please share details on sam@huskerit.com

Expecting your reply with good hope

Thanks
Sam

RE: iPhone Developer available for contract - FleurDeForce - Jun 8, 2012 02:36 PM

Hey Sam,

I'm a mobile app developer. I've built apps using mobile Worklight's application development framework (HTML5) for 5 years now. I have a full-time job but is looking for additional projects to work on during my free time (which I have a LOT!)

Please contact me if you have an open position suited for my skills at fleur.ross@gmail.com - thank you!

RE: iPhone Developer available for contract - The Storyboard guy - Jun 10, 2012 09:24 AM

Hi Smash- Ive designed and fully illustrated a 2D game that needs developemnt into an iOS platform

It's totally unique, not some shoot'em up or fantasy game, something the industry needs badly

you can reach me at thestoryboardguy@gmail.com