iDevGames Forums
2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - Printable Version

+- iDevGames Forums (http://www.idevgames.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Zone (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Classifieds (/forum-12.html)
+---- Forum: Graphics (/forum-25.html)
+---- Thread: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry (/thread-9981.html)

2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - Nauris - Apr 12, 2012 03:19 AM

Hello all,
I`m a freelance 2D artist with broad experience in game industry.
I am used to working under pressing deadlines, can work equally well independently as well as following directions of customer.

List of employers includes but is not limited to such game developers as Garagegames, 21-6, Plastic Games, Max Gaming Technologies, Twin Bottle, Casual Mechanics, CTXM, 3NStudio.

Specialties:
UI design, concept art, illustration, textures, any kind of 2D art assets. I`m proficient with Adobe Photoshop and, besides trusty pen and Wacom tablet, I rarely require anything else in tools department.

Portfolio

some of my work:

"Resonance" adventure game. Did all the backgrounds. Recent previews in Rock Paper Shotgun and Adventure Gamer
[Image: Res_SS_TSI.png]

Neutron Flux
[Image: mappe.jpg]

Characters for social network game "Demons & Angels"
[Image: Despair2.jpg]

Star Crossed Love - a hidden object game. Worked on design of puzzles and GUI.
[Image: _1281994769.jpg]

[Image: _1281994119.jpg]

[Image: tuz-mockup1.jpg]

[Image: _1281994132.jpg]

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - SethWillits - Apr 12, 2012 06:05 PM

Welcome!

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - Nauris - Apr 12, 2012 09:32 PM

Thanks Smile

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - MaxMan - Apr 13, 2012 06:02 AM

Great work!
Are you interested in doing projects together (profit share?)

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - Nauris - Apr 13, 2012 11:14 AM

Glad you like my work, MaxMan Smile
Regarding profit share... as such it is not completely out of the question but only partially (I`d ask some kind payment to cover my "burn costs") and (and I want to emphasise this) only with people who have experience and finished projects under the belt. I`ve been into too many shaky startups and collaborations to enter project just because it sounds good and people are enthusiastic.
Unfortunately, it almost always ends with a whimper, not a bang.

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - Nauris - Aug 17, 2012 02:38 PM

new schtuff:

[Image: race-test.jpg]

[Image: Level-test.jpg]

[Image: fmayh.jpg]

[Image: Qs-mmenu1024x768.jpg]

[Image: fubla.jpg]

[Image: word-battle01.jpg]

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - ThemsAllTook - Aug 18, 2012 09:19 AM

Wow, those look amazing! I don't have an immediate need for art, but I'm keeping you in mind for sure for future projects. Really impressive stuff!

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - SethWillits - Aug 18, 2012 11:25 AM

They really do look good.

RE: 2D freelance artist with broad experience in games industry - Nauris - Aug 20, 2012 12:57 AM

Thanks for the kind words, guys, I appreciate it Smile