My Kickstarter & a fun way to promote your app

Apprentice
Hey guys,

You may have seen me post here a few times on creating apps and marketing them (my first app debuted at number 12 in the iTunes app store in the trivia category).

Well, now I'm working on a new BIG animated film project/app on Kickstarter. The goal is to raise $500,000 in the next 40 days. It sounds crazy but I figured it's worth a shot. Of course this means that we have to use unorthodox methods to reach our goal, so here's the deal:

Back our new project Blade of the Last Gods on Kickstarter and I'll promote your app on my website & to my nearly 5,000 Facebook fans.

Anyone who backs the project at the $97 level will get a 125 x 125 advertisement on our Wall of Backers page which also contains the trailer to our film. This has been viewed nearly 2,000 times in the last week alone. As we get more press and more fans, your ad has the potential to be seen by hundreds of thousands of people in the coming month.

Since Kickstarter is all or nothing funding, pledging to the project costs nothing today. If we are unsuccessful at our fundraising efforts, you don't get charged but your ad will stay on our site forever.

If you want more information, check out our website then go ahead and back us now on Kickstarter.

Thanks,

RHB
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you promote your new game? riruilo 19 31,163 Dec 19, 2012 03:38 AM
Last Post: peter.adam