Freelance iOS & Mac OS X programmer available

Greetings, I'm a freelance programmer currently developing 2D games for iOS – iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad – and for Mac OS X.

I've developed projects both for myself - eg. shivering kittens (Mac OS X; video; 4.5/5.0★ on MacUpdate) - and for clients - eg. Topsy Turvy (iOS – iPhone & iPod touch; video; 4.5/5.0★ on the App Store.)

I've just completed development of a couple of projects, so I'm now looking for further freelance programming work – so if you might be interested in having me program your project, please email me at freelancer2014@sealfin.com Wink

Thank you for reading Wink

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Quote this message in a reply
I'm just been given permission to post a video of (a beta of) the latest app I've been developing for a client, Q's Quest : The Beginning Smile (Please ignore the slight 'jerkiness' of- and faded colours in- the video, they're artefacts of the screencaster/video compressor I'm using.)

Mark Bishop
--
Looks like pretty decent gameplay! For some reason, it gives me the impression of what Sonic the Hedgehog might look like if it were a simplified, top-down scroller.
⌘-R in Chief
The spinning background makes me dizzy Smile
(Jun 12, 2012 07:23 PM)AnotherJake Wrote:  Looks like pretty decent gameplay!

Thanks! I'm only responsible for the programming though Wink (The client is responsible for the design etc.)

(Jun 12, 2012 07:23 PM)AnotherJake Wrote:  For some reason, it gives me the impression of what Sonic the Hedgehog might look like if it were a simplified, top-down scroller.

O...kay Blink Maybe because the level shown in the video is a level which was built early in development and so doesn't take advantage of a few features which weren't programmed at that point – other levels are a lot less linear, and the game plays a lot like Jake Leveto's Escape...

(Though you mentioning a top-down Sonic the Hedgehog has somehow reminded me of Rise of the Triad, which with its tokens and jump-pads often felt like a first-person Sonic the Hedgehog. With gibs.)

Mark Bishop
--
Since I last updated this thread I've completed three gigs, so: bump Grin

Mark Bishop
--
⌘-R in Chief
How'd they find you? Smile Hopefully this board!
Mostly word-of-mouth Smile (Although – and I'm aware it is likely coincidence – I had a recruiter contact me half an hour after I bumped this thread Wink)

Mark Bishop
--
Since I last updated this thread I've completed another gig (and jury service Cry), so: bump Grin

Mark Bishop
--

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Freelance] Programmer Looking for Work evdude100 3 6,281 Nov 9, 2012 04:17 PM
Last Post: Gigo1