Avernum for iPhone

Nibbie
Does anyone know of a developer that would want to port Avernum to the iPhone?
Avernum is an rpg where you control one to four characters. It's quite fun and would translate into a good iPhone experience. Main Avernum website
Quote this message in a reply
Do you represent Spiderweb Software in any official capacity? If not, why are you asking on their behalf? If you just want someone to make an isometric RPG for the iPhone, well, I'm sure there already a dozen or so.

Also, I would disagree that the Avernum series would make good iPhone material. There are too many long blocks of text, tiny graphics, and keyboard shortcuts. The interface for skill points alone would be a nightmare.

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
Nibbie
No, I'm just a fan, but they're not interested in taking the risk of porting the game. I emailed them and they would be fine if another developer wanted to. So I out trying to find someone for the job.
As far as an iPhone interface goes. It would be challenging but if done correctly (and it can) it would really shine. I have many design ideas of how it would translate from the desktop to the small screen without losing any features. Honestly its a great game to pickup and play for five minutes or an hour, and lasts many hours of gameplay and replay. I don't have any real development experience which is why I am asking if anyone would be interested in doing so.