METAL BASIC

(Sep 5, 2012 11:16 AM)stevejohnson Wrote:  Marin Saric, the author of METAL BASIC, just started working at Yelp. Anything I should ask him? Smile

Hmmm, I thought I'd replied to your email with regards to Marin Saric a few weeks ago - sorry if you never received my reply Annoyed
To reiterate what I wrote in my reply, I'd appreciate it if you bring this thread to Marin Saric's attention, but I'm not looking to pester anybody Wink

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Quote this message in a reply
Yeah, I never got the email.

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
(Sep 9, 2012 03:00 PM)stevejohnson Wrote:  Yeah, I never got the email.

Yeah, I don't think you're the only person who hasn't been receiving my emails – I'm still waiting for a reply from a person I emailed with regards to this project a month ago Annoyed

With that written, progress on the project has been slow – I've been settling into a full-time (albeit contract) job, and trying to recover from hardware failure (I have a back-up of the data, I just don't have replacement hardware to install the backed-up data on Rolleyes); but, the plan is still to try to have the project finished by December.

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Founder
Steve, tell Marin I said hello.

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
I need to hop on more often. Just seeing an attempt at this made me all "Woooooow..."

"Most nutritionists say that Twinkies are bad. But they're not, they're very very good."