Developer needed here

Nibbie
I got the design, you got the developer skills

Let's face it, as an artist and concept guy I have a lot to offer, but when it comes to tech ability Im all thumbs and im not about to walk a looooooong learning curve when there's plenty of you out there ready to work with me

The reviews from the latest E3 convention in LA were all saying it was a bit of a disappointment. Most were offering the same ol', same ol'- shoot'em up games killing zombies and aliensBored. The industry needs some fresh ideas and I think I got one. My concept combines some of the ingredients that made Guitar Hero and Glee unique successes. It's very alternative, it has both a male and female audience built in and nobody dies, though some may get a kick in the head.

Now the thing is I've run it by a couple of developing companies and they said 'yeah, really cool!' but then handed me the price tag and that ended that conversationWacko. People on my end of the business spend a lot of time looking for funds for our creations- kick-starter, rich uncles, friends with a full time job etc but I'm looking for someone who is willing to work for a piece of the profits, a big piece. A successful best seller is enough to run a small company on... so let's make a small company

I got the artwork, the GDD. I also got a personal "in" at the apple store

get back to me if you think I'm not half crazy as I sound
Quote this message in a reply
Nibbie
Oh and btw I did read Seth's piece and YES I am offering some pay, just not the amount needed to hire a company. more like something to make it worth your time while we put it out there

this is way past the initial idea stage- Ive done the sprite sheets, the backgrounds, much of what's needed. I was on process of hiring a guy until he realized he couldn't do the whole job and could only make me a facebook game. Told him no thanks and came here
Greetings, I've just sent you a reply (through the forum) – you might receive more interest if you leave a way to contact yourself in the first post Wink (and if you post any of your art.)

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Nibbie
Let us see some of your artwork. I'd like to see a bit of aesthetic you have in mind. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cocos2D developer needed to join team TumblingHeads 0 1,159 Sep 25, 2013 12:20 PM
Last Post: TumblingHeads
  App Developer Needed for Celebrity Brain Teaser/Quiz Game! moonshark 0 2,453 Aug 8, 2012 10:44 PM
Last Post: moonshark
  MacOS X game developer needed UK monkeyshines 2 4,682 Jul 28, 2012 08:01 AM
Last Post: monkeyshines
  iOS game developer needed, UK enamodeka 0 2,611 May 23, 2012 02:00 AM
Last Post: enamodeka