Looking for a simple Iphone game developer and question on submission of game

Nibbie
Hi,
I am new to iphone game development. I am looking for an individual/small company who can develop a very simple gaming app (similar to fingerprint scan). Any references?

Also, I had a question. I plan to submit my game using my apple developer's registration. Will it be a problem if the game is developed by someone else?

Thanks,
Quote this message in a reply
(Aug 1, 2012 08:27 PM)ican123 Wrote:  I plan to submit my game using my apple developer's registration. Will it be a problem if the game is developed by someone else?

No, that wouldn't pose a problem (in the past I've developed apps for clients and had both the client submit the app to the App Store, and submitted the app to the App Store myself using the client's information.)

Also: welcome to the forum Smile

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Nibbie
Hello, I am looking for work, I am interested, Please share details.

Also duplication of game will be rejected by apple, I am not sure ican123 when did he submitted, but recently apple's new CEO has come-up with new policies where they have indicated as no duplication will be allowed. Yes we can do minor changes and move ahead. we are a company and we had already rejected for 1 app due to duplications. If you need the new paramters of APPLE, get in touch.
Nibbie
Thanks for the note. Can you please share what are the new parameters of Apple?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Required: Game Developer with Raptivity Experience Venkat 0 1,027 Jul 5, 2013 02:28 PM
Last Post: Venkat
  [Closed] Help wanted: app developer to help port a game GolfHacker 8 2,385 Jun 7, 2013 06:52 AM
Last Post: GolfHacker
  Developer Need for IOS/IPAD Game Demo chadmac 0 2,336 Oct 21, 2012 01:58 PM
Last Post: chadmac
  App Developer Needed for Celebrity Brain Teaser/Quiz Game! moonshark 0 2,218 Aug 8, 2012 10:44 PM
Last Post: moonshark
  MacOS X game developer needed UK monkeyshines 2 4,391 Jul 28, 2012 08:01 AM
Last Post: monkeyshines