Classically trained and experienced Composer/Music Producer

Nibbie
Hello!
I'm a 31 year old composer from London, UK, I studied at Oxford University and the National Film and Television School and I have twelve years experience working on tv and film scores, mods and occasionally indie games. I write and record both orchestral score with musicians from London and Macedonia, as well as self produced electronic/sample-based scores where budgets are tighter.

Through my experience in tv, as well as theatre and tourist attractions including the London and Paris Aquariums, I have learned to be sensitive to subject matter, to compose in a huge variety of styles, within tight parameters and to specific briefs without compromising on quality and integrity. I also have a solid grip on the technology and techniques involved in creating interactive scores.

Here's my website which has some audio demos and more info.

If you are working on a project and would like me to pitch for it or write spec-demos then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Composer | Custom Music Available titanicpiano14 18 11,870 Sep 3, 2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: titanicpiano14
  Chiptune/orchestra music composer Jakim 0 223 Aug 22, 2014 10:31 AM
Last Post: Jakim
  It's Music Time! with Composer Pixelee Pixelee 0 553 Jul 29, 2014 07:53 AM
Last Post: Pixelee
  Sound Designer, Music Composer - high quality, nice price doublereso 1 1,739 May 15, 2014 11:04 AM
Last Post: doublereso
  Composer / Producer / Guitarist - Available ernzo 3 1,946 Apr 15, 2014 05:09 AM
Last Post: ernzo