BlackBagMusic: Music, SFX, Hybrid Orchestral, Implementation - FMOD etc..

Apprentice
Hi there,

My name is Gerry Owens. I'm a composer/producer with over 12 years experience & deliver world-standard audio for both small & large scale developers in the games industry. I provide Sound Design, both In-Game and Trailer/Cinematic music on a freelance basis & provide a full audio package including implementation (FMod etc) in a wide range of styles - at price bands tailored to suit both small indie (Mobile, Platform, Social) and large developers (Console, MMO, FPS).

Check out the examples of my work below. Lots more are are available to view and listen to at [url]http://www.blackbagmusic.com/games[/url]

My credits include Crysis 2 (Trailer - EA Games), Night Watch (Trailer - Fox Films) & Blood the Last Vampire (Production Music - Manga Anime)

If you need to either outsource audio work, or require cinematic trailer music and sound design, I'd be glad to talk through your projects requirements. Please free to contact me at gerry[at]blackbagmusic.com if you have any questions or comments.

I'm passionate about music & sound in the field of gaming and therefore strive to ensure that my clients requirements are not only met, but surpassed.

Thanks for taking the time to read this & I hope to hear from you in the future.

SHIPANTIC's Main Theme (Segment)

This is the main theme I did for Studio POWWOW's fantastic 'SHIPANTICS' 
ShipAntics is a 2D sandbox adventure game.

NOVERAT Menu Theme

This is an orchestral theme I did for Tavern Games 'NOVERAT'. Noverat is a side-scrolling RPG.
Check out their page at STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=130738683
and give them some support.

Clouds & Sheep

Solarola

Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
Amazing Alex Trailer

Apprentice
Prey 2 Trailer

Apprentice
Batman Riddler Trailer

Apprentice
Here's the trailer I did for EA's Crysis 2 'Be Faster' campaign:

Crysis 2 'Be Faster'

Apprentice
Halo 3 ODST Trailer

Assassins Creed Trailer

Apprentice
[Image: loneranger-lg1.jpg]

‘GLOBAL EXTINCTION’ by BBM IS TO BE FEATURED IN THE LONE RANGER TRAILERS FROM WALT DISNEY.

And, the all new version of the Black Bag site is launched today. We wanted a single page site and we’re really delighted with the result.
Check it out at http://www.blackbagmusic.com

[Image: New-BBM.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Indie Dev' Low Cost Packages from BlackBagMusic BlackBagMusic 3 1,161 Feb 26, 2014 07:58 AM
Last Post: BlackBagMusic
  Orchestral Composer Available LeDash 1 777 Dec 10, 2013 08:32 PM
Last Post: LeDash
  Electro-Orchestral Music for Games. xiaoan 0 1,850 Jan 24, 2013 03:34 AM
Last Post: xiaoan
  Orchestral/electronic/8-bit/live soundtracks from a professional music composer, keytarman 0 2,284 Dec 25, 2012 07:44 PM
Last Post: keytarman
  Experienced orchestral/cinematic composer vagaev 2 2,672 Dec 24, 2012 09:55 AM
Last Post: sealfin