Introducing - Brave Bit - Kickstarter

Nibbie
Hi Guys,

I would like to announce my new development project, Brave Bit, is live on KickStarter. Brave Bit is a dark micro puzzle-platform game, which features a single character named Brave Bit. Throughout the game Brave Bit is faced with numerous obstacles and elements, from pressure sensitive guillotines to automated walls of circular saws, which the player must avoid while trying to solve how to retrieve all of the Orbs to return home.

Check it out on KickStarter
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1806.../brave-bit
Quote this message in a reply
Firstly, welcome to the forums; secondly, please don't double post in the future; and thirdly, you might want to test any links you post in the future - the link to your Kickstarter page you posted was broken (I've fixed it Wink)

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
You also might want to be careful with free iOS copies. You have a limited number of promo codes (100? or something) to give out, and a limited number of devices to add as testers that you could send builds to.

Alex
(Jan 8, 2013 06:59 PM)EvolPenguin Wrote:  You also might want to be careful with free iOS copies. You have a limited number of promo codes (100? or something) to give out, and a limited number of devices to add as testers that you could send builds to.

Alex

If you collect the email addresses used for folks' Apple IDs you can just gift them their copies, which would be easier than using promo codes, which are limited to 50 per update and are probably better saved for the press.

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Launched Ambitious Game Kickstarter (Retro VS HD) samqthegame 0 783 Mar 24, 2014 11:26 PM
Last Post: samqthegame