Musician/Composer for hire

Nibbie
Hello,

I would like to offer my services as composer. While music is my vocation and how I support my family, composing for games is a new venue for me. All that to say, I'd love to work for cheap or maybe free, depending on the game. I would also appreciate any feedback or critique of the reels I'm posting.

Here is a diverse sample of my composing.
Soundcloud.com

This is all stuff I wrote after watching Twin Peaks. Its all in the previous reel but shows more how I can make material that could all be used in the same game. If anyone out there is planning on doing a Telltale style continuation of Twin Peaks, I'm definitely your man!
Soundcloud.com

Chiptunes!
Soundcloud.com

Here is some weird elecro-jazz I make in the off chance your game fits this bizarre niche.
Metalbaby.bandcamp.com

Once again, critique is also very welcome. Thanks for any time you may invest in considering hiring me to make some music for your project!

Jason
branscumcomposing@gmail.com
branscumtunes.com
Quote this message in a reply
Your soundcloud links aren't links. :-)

Your website looks good. Any tunes on there you want to call out by name? Or are the soundcloud samples not on there?

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.
Nibbie
Whoops! Thanks for the heads up Matt! Here is that part of my message rectified. All of the sounds and some others are on the website. I would recommend checking out the Twin Peaks stuff first. Adventure games are my favorite and I think those most strongly reflect my mood-setting/story-telling type music.

Here is a diverse sample of my composing.
Soundcloud.com/jason-b/sets/commercial-music

This is all stuff I wrote after watching Twin Peaks. Its all in the previous reel but shows more how I can make material that could all be used in the same game. If anyone out there is planning on doing a Telltale style continuation of Twin Peaks, I'm definitely your man!
Soundcloud.com/jason-b/sets/music-inspired-by-music-from

Chiptunes!
Soundcloud.com/jason-b/sets/chip-attempts

...one more thing. Your game Pawns! looks awesome. I'm going to try to check it out soon.
>...Your game Pawns! looks awesome. I'm going to try to check it out soon.

Why thank you. Hope you like. But let's not hijack your own thread. :-)

I enjoyed the Twin Peaks set a lot, particularly the middle one (Sweat & Coffee). I'll get to the rest of it soon..

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.
Nibbie
Thanks! My wife and I watched that whole series in about three months. It was addictive and I also developed this love of Angelo Badalamenti's (composer for Twin Peak) style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Composer (Available for Hire) SamGarnerStudios 0 894 Jun 22, 2013 06:20 AM
Last Post: SamGarnerStudios
  Gina Z | Composer | Sound Designer | FOR HIRE seriallab 0 939 May 9, 2013 04:23 PM
Last Post: seriallab
  Electronic Musician/Freelance Composer misfitchris@gmail.com 0 2,169 Dec 16, 2012 08:15 PM
Last Post: misfitchris@gmail.com
  Experienced Musician Available 3sun 0 1,200 Dec 2, 2012 02:03 AM
Last Post: 3sun
  Experienced Video Game Composer for Flat Rate Hire! gamercomposer 0 2,634 Oct 30, 2012 08:39 AM
Last Post: gamercomposer