Problem with AdHoc distribution

Hello

something very annoying is happening with an AdHoc Distribution.
I have a provisionning profile for 3 people (one iPhone, two iPod touch).
I follow all the steps needed for adhoc distribution, everything was ok I build, I zip with BetterZip, I send, they receive and install with itunes on their PC.

But last version won't install anywhere. I can install the build with itunes on my MacBook, but not on PC. There's an error at the end of sync "application not verified" (the equivalent in french).

Any idea ?
Is it something related to the PC ?

Fred

My first game on AppStore : here
Quote this message in a reply
I had a terrible time with ad-hoc, never actually got it working last summer. I just send people my development profile and development .app file now
Jake Wrote:I had a terrible time with ad-hoc, never actually got it working last summer. I just send people my development profile and development .app file now

Ok, that's something I have to try with them.
Still I would like to know why it works with iTunes on MacBook and doesn't work with iTunes on PC. It's the same version of iTunes.

Also : on the error message window, is a button "ok" and a button "more" and the "more" button is a dead link...

Fred9000 Wrote:Still I would like to know why it works with iTunes on MacBook and doesn't work with iTunes on PC. It's the same version of iTunes.

Ok after checking again and again, there was 2 things :
- BetterZip (1.8) was changing the time of the app. It's ok in 1.8.1
- one of my file had an accentuated char in its name and when passing the zip on pc the char was changed to some utf16 both in CodeResources and its name.

Don't know what was worse, but I hope this will help those with AdHoc problem.

Fred

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  adhoc different then device debug? kendric 8 4,743 Jan 15, 2010 11:42 AM
Last Post: kendric
  Creating an adhoc build for a reviewer EndeavorBros 1 2,044 Nov 18, 2009 04:03 PM
Last Post: AnotherJake
  huge size difference in adhoc vs dist and lite vs full kendric 1 2,168 Aug 13, 2009 04:02 PM
Last Post: ThemsAllTook
  adhoc update kendric 2 2,120 Jul 15, 2009 08:17 AM
Last Post: kendric
  os 3 cannot build adhoc kendric 1 1,820 Jul 10, 2009 10:32 AM
Last Post: imikedaman