Pull My Tongue [iOS Puzzle Game]

I got bored and added some interaction with the popcorn steam. Just for fun Smile
[Image: nGVo7LA.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
Poppable balloons are now ingame, just gotta make some levels for them Smile

[Image: 2zr6jbx.gif]
I have been working with a lot of boring stuff lately so not much to post. Finished up the fourth worlds levels, polished up some animations, fixed up some UI that didn't look that good etc. I at least finished up the latest version of the main menu today Smile

[Image: 9xfY9WF.png]

Next I'm gonna try to animate a short little 10-15 second intro that shows when starting level 1.
I "finalized" the intro for my game tonight! Might do some tweaks but I would say this is 99% complete Smile

[Image: 49xBuRy.gif]
I have started updating the solution system now and it is a total headache but now I'm at least halfway there. Now solutions for the level can be activated and it shows the player where the elements should be before moving onto the next step. The way I create them is by storing each input step when playing the level on the editor and saving them when the level is completed with three stars.

Now I just gotta go through all levels and make sure it's working for all the puzzle elements Smile

[Image: HwRLDVZ.gif]
[Image: q2Ev5Qm.gif]
Started working on the levels for the last world and added curved sliders. They are built with a spline so I can make whatever shape I like. Might be fun Smile

[Image: ZOyMHYY.gif]
I'm working away, almost "done". Only 10 more levels for World 5. Added removeable spikes to cram out a few more levels Smile

[Image: FsBilJP.gif]
I have been making levels all week so I decided to take a break and add something fun Smile
He flies away if the object he lands on is moved or if the tongue gets close. The object he lands on is randomized as well Smile

[Image: lIWDVdY.gif]
Nibbie
hello every body i am saniya khan .. i would like to share my website to all of you guys .. please visit you must like it if you are really interested in arts .. and if you like any one of ad, please click on the ads.. thank you Smile
--------------------------
ARTISTRY

hello every body i am saniya khan .. i would like to share my website to all of you guys .. please visit you must like it if you are really interested in arts .. and if you like any one of ad, please click on the ads.. thank you Smile
ARTISTRY

ARTISTRY
Now the game is sent in to Apple for review! I'll have the official release date any day now Smile

[Image: Vm3ocEN.png]
Today is the #InternationalPopcornDay, therefor I thought it was fitting to show this brand new trailer today Smile

Pull My Tongue will launch on the AppStore on Februari 4th, hope you will like it folks !

Just got word that Pull My Tongue just passed Appstore review! Here is a pic of how relieved and happy Greg is

[Image: Z2K1xMhl.png]

Looks quite chill and happy huh, and you haven't even seen how happy I look Grin
Pull My Tongue is now live on the App Store for $0.99! Hope you guys will check it out Smile It has been a long road but now it's finally out there Grin

[Image: EjFRorX.png]

[Image: 75wFqhi.jpg]
[Image: QQGfSrj.jpg]
[Image: Zv6rUrq.jpg]
[Image: fxKWsXE.jpg]
[Image: CpSiLPR.jpg]
The game got some great US App Store features! Grin

[Image: B8xsbmS.png]
Pull My Tongue got into top #10 in the US and UK App Store! It is also ranked top 25 in over 40 countries including Australia, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Russia and a bunch more Smile

It has gotten a few bad reviews because of a crash bug I have on non-metal Retina devices but I have a update awaiting review that fixes that. So most of those pesky one stars should go away when that hits.

[Image: st8XJba.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alchemix - iOS Puzzle game [+TestFlight] Apetrus 2 2,577 Mar 22, 2016 01:53 AM
Last Post: myke37
  Connections Quest - Puzzle Game for Casual Gamers TerziGames 2 3,056 Jul 8, 2015 10:44 AM
Last Post: TerziGames
  Coloralescence - a puzzle game about mixing colors albemala 2 3,342 Jun 3, 2015 03:00 AM
Last Post: albemala
  Cheezia puzzle/reaction game RELEASED! cheezia 6 14,521 Oct 30, 2011 09:22 PM
Last Post: ahnona84