Need testers for new app

I've gotten an app that is nearly ready to submit to the app store and am curious if any here would like to give it a quick test and provide feedback. If you're interested, reply with your UDID and I'll get you a build to install.

The app is one where you pick a photo, or take one with the camera, and then you can shoot paintballs at it. You can also just shoot paintballs at the initial white screen if you just want to play around or draw pictures with paintballs. It has sound effects, paintball settings, shake to clear paintball splatters, and the ability to save or email the photo directly from the app (which means this requires you to have OS 3.0 beta 5 installed).

I'm planning to submit when OS 3.0 releases, or as close to it as I can, so I need feedback fairly quickly.

Thanks!

Edit: Just realized no PM on this site anymore.
Quote this message in a reply
For those interested, I've submitted the app to the store and am awaiting approval (hopefully). Here is a page with a description and screen shots.
http://goplaysoftware.com/goplay/?page_id=85

I could still use testers for future updates. So, let me know if you're interested.