How you protect your applications?

First, i must say that there is defenitly something wrong with forum search. I was unable to find any threads or posts with keyword "SoundEngine" few days ago when i begun messing with sound. And today i just can not find any threads or posts with keyword "protection" or "protect" and that is wierd.
Second, there is unclear situation with application protection. I am sure that it was discussed here not once.

If you want to know what apple do to protect your application just Google "Pinch Media jailbreak". If short Apple do absolutly nothing.

I see more and more peoples realizing it and writes their own protection system. Seems that it is not too difficult to detect jailbreaked OS through your code. Anyone clues how to do that?

ps any protection hints would be appreciated
Quote this message in a reply
Don't ever use the forum search, use Google instead, using the "site" command, like so:

soundengine site:idevgames.com
AnotherJake Wrote:Don't ever use the forum search, use Google instead, using the "site" command, like so:
soundengine site:idevgames.com

Thanks. That is close to what im looking for
http://www.idevgames.com/forum/showthrea...389&page=2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Test Applications On Device [iPhone] Hoodad 5 4,842 Mar 19, 2010 03:21 AM
Last Post: Hoodad
  512x512 picture for applications, where do they show it? Lostlogic 1 3,237 Oct 10, 2008 04:15 PM
Last Post: Taxxodium