Introducing Gamecues! Let's connect.

Nibbie
Hello. I am new to this forum, just registered tody. I am looking to connect with game developers and learn more about the musical needs of developers. We have a website called gamecues.com which hosts the first digital sound library built exclusively for the gaming industry.

I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys about what you look for when researching music for your games. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
I make my own. I... umm... well, I have Everything Must Be Original Disorder. Smile

~ Bring a Pen ~
Looked interesting so I went ahead and put in a registration.
Had my account approved today. First impressions:

1) Like the whole project concept. Being able to add music/sounds to different projects to keep track of them separately is very cool.

2) Sound effects are high quality, with a good selection, and good price. Every sound I looked at was a flat $1.99, royalty-free. Worth checking out just for those.

3) Music is nicely made, with a wide selection, but a bit more expensive than I hoped. The cheapest license for a background track for an iPhone game is $275. Certainly not outrageous, but more expensive than some other royalty-free music sites.

4) I originally though that there were no downloadable previews, but in fact, there are. Just click the down arrow on the project page. No audio watermarks on the tracks either, so big bonus there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  report frome my free app onitunes connect imaumac 4 2,269 Oct 27, 2008 05:28 AM
Last Post: imaumac