iDevApps & iDevGames?

I - as a cross genre designer - wanted to ask a question about C, so I headed over to iDevApps. I had to register again! Could someone please make it so my username will work in both sites, or at least in the 'register' section of iDevApps a form where I could put my iDevGames membership username, so It would save me the trouble of the reg. e-mails.

Thanks

~ Bring a Pen ~
Quote this message in a reply
⌘-R in Chief
Sorry, but no. You need to go through the process yourself. It only takes 2 minutes anyway.
Founder
Seth's right.

The site sites run off two databases and two installs of vBulletin. There may be a plugin for this type of request, but I am not aware of it. It may also be that a future version of vBulletin would allow multi-site install.

There are OpenID plugins I believe but some people are suspicious of it in terms of security.

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Thanks Mr.Camacho and FreakSoftware. I registered and posted my first question. I thought there's more chance of someone being able to answer it here and iDevApps. So here it is:

Quote: I've been using Future BASIC to create games, word processors, and my incomplete grapher. I decided I'd like to make a compiler/interpreter, and wrote the main window-handling/code-handling procedures, but no parser. Just so you know, Future BASIC (If outdated) can compile raw C code.

I have 3 questions:

• Compiler or interpreter? (A compiler would be much cooler)
• I have tried to code a string parser (What with the code that seperates the printf() and the "Hello world") but failed. Could I use Lex/Yacc?

If anyone has any useful knowledge regarding the subject, please post.

Thanks in Advance

P.S. Could someone please set up a FB forum? I'm sick of reading 1992 posts Smile Well, only if there are enough developers.

~ Bring a Pen ~