Has anyone tried audio file streaming with the ExtendedAudioFile APIs?

So I've been doing some work with using the ExtendedAudioFile APIs to do some audio file streaming in conjunction with OpenAL and I've seem to have run into a hitch. The first time a sound plays, it streams fine from the file but the next time I play the sound, I get all sorts of goofy errors. I've tried calling ExtAudioFileSeek to set the file position back to the start of the file but that doesn't seem to work (along with a couple other things that I've tried). So basically my question is has anyone tried this before and if so, how did you get it to work?

I don't have the time to post some code at the moment but I'll see if I can put up a sample project later tonight.

The brains and fingers behind Malarkey Software (plus caretaker of the world's two brattiest felines).
Quote this message in a reply
Okay, replying to myself here since I've solved a part of the problem. Namely, I still had some buffers queued when trying to play a sound again. Anyway, I've got a sample project running with this stuff so once I clean it up, I'll host it off my website and people can download it and take a look.

The brains and fingers behind Malarkey Software (plus caretaker of the world's two brattiest felines).
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What format to use for streaming background music on the iphone? AdrianM 4 4,216 Aug 7, 2009 11:29 AM
Last Post: bware218
  Streaming Audio bmantzey 0 1,626 Mar 3, 2009 03:13 PM
Last Post: bmantzey
  iPhone streaming audio masumbuet 1 1,860 Jan 22, 2009 03:57 PM
Last Post: longjumper