XCode question

Now that my project has over 80 files its getting very tideous to scroll through the classes list looking for the class I want. I am comming from eclipse where I could just bring up the type browser with a hot key and type the first few letters of a class and jump to it. Is there something like that in xcode where I can hotkey my way quickly to a file? I imagine ill have like 200 files by the time im done at this rate. That could get really annoying. I didn't see anything in the various menus but never hurts to ask Smile
Quote this message in a reply
The class browser may be what you want (command-shift-c, or look under the project menu). Choose the view you want (like flat, project classes), click on a class to put the focus on that part of the UI, then type some letters.

Edit:
If you click on a class, the header should be displayed, but then you lose focus and can't navigate via the keyboard unless you close and re-open the class browser.
I found this out by the way. Its shift appl d. Start typing and it auto completes to the file needed and you can jump there. GOLD JERRY GOLD!
Sweet - I have been missing apple-T from textmate...and this is kind of like it...

Except I wish it listed the most recently used files first by default .. but at least it's a start..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xcode 4 OpenGL Game Template Question Macmenace 4 6,703 Mar 19, 2012 06:03 PM
Last Post: Macmenace
  XCode Multiple Targets question ishaq 2 4,034 Nov 26, 2008 07:28 AM
Last Post: AnotherJake
  a small question (xcode button actions) imaumac 3 4,302 Oct 14, 2008 10:03 PM
Last Post: imaumac