New game for iphone

Nibbie
I have a friend who developed a dice game for horse racing. It's called "The Handy Kapper". The concept is to roll twelve sided dice to determine your racing bets. You can actually visit his website at http://www.handykapper.com. I don't even know if there is a market for this kind of game or if I am even in the right place to find out. I don't anything about programing but I figured you could shake the phone to roll the dice. The game is patented and I was just trying to help my friend with some ideas. If anyone is interested please contact me. Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
So are you looking for someone who can help you market this? It sounds like the game's already been developed?
Nibbie
It has been made as a dice game you actually roll real 12 sided dice. It does not have an application for an i phone. Like I said I'm not familiar with how you could go about making it into a game that you could put on an iphone. I just thought it would be a perfect fit. The timing could have been good since the Derby is next week and the triple crown is begining. I don't know how long these things take to create. If you know anyone interested in giving me some kind of direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Apprentice
If you're not a familiar with objective-c, doing this can take you up to months (since you'll have to learn this). You should hire someone to program this for you. It sounds like a cute app you can sell for .99-4.99 at the app store. You can post for developers-for-hire in any developer forums (like this one - or http://www.iphonedevsdk.com/forum).
Nibbie
thank you so much for help! I will check out that site and see what I can find. I really appreciate it!