Midnight Mansion 2

Apprentice
I am hoping to release it late July or early August. Screenshots can be found here:

http://actionsoft.com/blog/?p=144

This is the sequel to the game I released in 2005 that did pretty well. I am looking to port it to SDL and then make an iPhone/iPad/Windows/Universal Binary port from that, after the sequel is released.
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
Woo! Loved the original. Unfortunately, I can't find my registration code (that and the whole rosetta thing is a drag...) Sad
⌘-R in Chief
Good luck, Vern. It's good to hear the original was enough of a success to make a sequel!
Apprentice
Yeah, I understand about the Rosetta thing. That's one reason I'll be porting it to a new platform which, among other things, will be Universal Binary -- finally.

If you've lost your registration code, just email me at "support" at actionsoft [dot] com. Let me know your name, and I can look it up for you. Do note however that I'll be away July 1st to 15th, so I can't answer emails during that time.

BTW, the consensus among testers is that MM2 is a definite big improvement to the game, while still retaining what made the original fun. So that is good. :-)
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it!