Learning Cocoa/Xcode game dev

Apprentice
Hi all, I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it's specifically in regards to Cocoa/Xcode, I thought this would be the best fit.

Has any heard of the "Cocoa Game Programming Workshop" eBook? I just found out about it as I'm trying to learn game programming in Cocoa and Xcode. But the authors website says its closed and the ebook not sold anymore.

If I can't get ahold of that eBook, can anyone recommend any other sites or books where I can learn game related stuff for Cocoa and Xcode? I have the book "Learn Objective-C on the Mac". I've already done quite a bit of game programming in Flash and Shockwave. And I'm already familiar with OO and MVC programming as I've programmed in Ruby (Ruby on Rails) before. After I get the syntax and peculiarities of Objective-C down, I'll just need something (tutorials, books, articles) that can give me the details on making games in Xcode (and perhaps using an engine like cocos2d).

Thanks for any help!
Greg
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Learning C with Xcode (book suggestions) Achithyn 5 4,618 May 17, 2006 12:35 PM
Last Post: szymczyk