Who is in the process of releasing a game to Apple?

Nibbie
Who is in the process of releasing a game to Apple? I've been slaving afterhours for the last month or two working on my baby and am getting worried app review times are getting GNARLY with all the people trying to get in... is anyone stuck in the queue right now? if so how long have you been waiting???
Quote this message in a reply
Current review time has been 7-10 days.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Apprentice
kodex Wrote:Current review time has been 7-10 days.

Does it usually take this long for everyone else? I've heard of instances where people were approved in just a few days (and also taking MONTHS). Is there even a system - some type of algorithm - that determines how long your app will take to get approved?
DevelopInSeattle Wrote:Does it usually take this long for everyone else? I've heard of instances where people were approved in just a few days (and also taking MONTHS). Is there even a system - some type of algorithm - that determines how long your app will take to get approved?

It depends on the current backlog, the number of new apps, if the reviewer has trouble with your app, if there is questionable material, ect.

There isn't an algorithm because it is done by humans, Apple doesn't make you wait for the sake of waiting.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
I'm waiting too. Submitted Slope Rider last Friday GMT. I'm hoping it gets approved soon but I'm guessing there'll be a reduced staff at Apple over the Easter weekend.