iGame Radio Logo Contest

Apprentice
I started a contest to create a new logo for iGame Radio back in February, but due to a number of things (uDevGames, GDC, IGF, etc) I decided to push the deadline out to May 22nd. So, I'd like to invite everyone who is interested to enter the contest!

You can enter as many as three designs, but they have to be entered by May 22nd. There are certain restrictions (like the name iGame Radio has to be in there somewhere), and I'm building up a prize package of $500 or more. The package is valued at $250 right now. But everyone who enters gets a free t-shirt of their choice from the store. You can't go wrong!

So, check out all of the details and enter something in. If you have any questions, just drop me an email about it at logo-contest@igameradio.com. We'll do a public voting of all of the entries afterwards.
Quote this message in a reply
Apprentice
Looks nice, if I have time I'll definitely submit something.
Apprentice
Just a quick update about the Logo Contest.

1. Prize package is now valued at $770, including a copy of Crossover Mac Pro, OmniGraffle 5 Pro, and Morph Age 4.
2. We have 6 submissions so far.
3. Deadline is May 22...TWO MORE DAYS!

Get your submission in if you want to participate! Grin
Thanks for he update - I missed this thread the first time round. I have a sketch doodled already which should hopefully be all nicely digitalised and on its way to you by about this time tomorrow.
Can I enter more than one design?

EDIT: Nevermind - I just read the rules again.

- Lincoln Green
http://www.binkworks.com/
Founder
BURIEN, Washington – May 22, 2009 – The iGame Radio Logo Contest has less than one day left before the submission deadline, after which public voting on all submissions begins. The contest has already reached seven sponsors, eight logo submissions, and a prize package worth $770. Launched in February, the logo contest seeks everyone with an itch to draw, paint, or move those pixels to create the right design for a new logo for the iGame Radio podcast…the original Mac gaming podcast. The deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm, Pacific Time, May 22, 2009.

All logo submissions are currently located on the iGame Radio Flickr site, where everyone can view and comment on each one. Access to the Flickr site can be reached from the iGame Radio site. At midnight, May 23, voting will commence for all submissions by the public and continue for one week.

“We wanted a voting process that was simple and straightforward,” said Omaha Sternberg, host and producer for iGame Radio. “We’ll have a link from the front page of iGame Radio directly to the voting page, which will include images of each submission, so no one has to bounce back and forth from the voting page and the Flickr site.”

Contest information, including rules for format and submission, are located at the iGame Radio Logo Contest page, http://www.igameradio.com/igame-radio-logo-contest/. The prize package currently valued at $770 will be offered to the grand prize winner, but all entrants will gain a free t-shirt of their choice from the iGame Radio Café Press store. The prize package features donations from sponsors MusicSkins, PopCap Games, Howling Moon Software, Creaceed, Griffin Technology, Codeweavers, and Omni Group.

For more ideas, come to the iGame Radio site at http://www.igameradio.com/. There you can listen to the podcasts, read blog posts about the game industry, and subscribe to the newsletter and the rss feed for the iGame Radio podcast.

Omaha Sternberg
(206) 618-5107
omaha@igameradio.com

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  carlosvision logo Najdorf 71 26,203 Jun 20, 2006 07:16 PM
Last Post: Leisure Suit Lurie