Most preferred iPhone simulator?

I was wondering which simulator people like to use for testing iPhone games? Are there any that support multi-finger swipes and such, even tho I have just a new iMac and magic mouse? =D
Quote this message in a reply
Sage
Unless I'm really out of the loop, there is only the one that Apple distributes with the iPhone SDK.

Scott Lembcke - Howling Moon Software
Author of Chipmunk Physics - A fast and simple rigid body physics library in C.
There's only one simulator - the one that comes with the dev tools - and although it's a handy tool it alone isn't sufficient for testing. You need a real device, or (increasingly) a bunch of real devices to properly test your apps.
There are some web-services that let you test on real-devices via the internet. If you google it you can probably find them.
Alex
Also, if you want to test multi-touch on the simulator, you can use the iSimulate app. You'll need an actually device to run it though.
Quote:Also, if you want to test multi-touch on the simulator, you can use the iSimulate app. You'll need an actually device to run it though.

Or you can simulate two touches with Apple's simulator by holding down the option key (and hold shift+option while you move the mouse to translate the center of the touches).

Chris Burkhardt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  iPhone simulator performance Mister T 10 5,950 Feb 14, 2010 08:10 PM
Last Post: Zwilnik
  Multiplayer - Preferred Way Bersaelor 3 3,066 Dec 17, 2009 06:59 PM
Last Post: DaFalcon
  Why do I see strange texture borders on Simulator but not on iPhone? riruilo 2 2,638 Oct 4, 2009 10:33 AM
Last Post: riruilo
  iPhone or Simulator jjslay 2 2,640 Jun 20, 2009 11:42 PM
Last Post: kodex
  DEFINEs to know if I'm using simulator or iphone riruilo 2 2,571 Jan 10, 2009 04:19 PM
Last Post: riruilo