Press coverage for uDev08

Apprentice
Heya, everyone,

Some of you remember me...host and producer of iGame Radio. I apologize for not covering the uDevGames contest much...my attention has been focused on other stuff too much, and I'm trying to refocus it back on iGame Radio more this year.

Anyway, my good friend Steve Johnson reminded me today that voting was beginning, and I thought it would be great to chat with some of you, if you are interested, and slap some of those chats up in a few podcasts over the next few days. If you are interested in getting some coverage for the work you've done for the contest, just drop me an email at omaha@igameradio.com or reply here and I'll be happy to set up a time to do so. I do my interviews via Skype, so we can chat on a phone number of your choice, or via your Skype ID if you have one. My time zone, btw, is PST.

Good luck to everyone in the contest, and can't wait to go check out the games now!

Omaha Sternberg
Host
iGame Radio
http://www.igameradio.com
Quote this message in a reply
Sent you an email. I'm really looking forward to hearing the show!

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work
Sounds fun!
Apprentice
AndyKorth Wrote:Sent you an email. I'm really looking forward to hearing the show!

Yep, I got it. Thanks!
Apprentice
pinguoren Wrote:Sounds fun!

Terrific. Just tell me your game and drop me an email with the times you are available next week, and we can work out a time. Just to let you (and everyone else) know, my time is becoming packed. I'm getting a good response! Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  uDev08: Where to find required PDF? DavidGuy 13 4,852 Feb 28, 2009 02:14 PM
Last Post: SethWillits