Should we start scoring?

OK, I am sounding like a naggy grandmother here, but I kind of set today aside to download and play the entries. I've downloaded all that were up (at 3 AM GMT) but there were 8 games listed that don't have game links up and I don't see any specific directions around for voting aside from what has been on the rules page:

"Entries will be scored by entrants only, in six additional categories:

1. Best Gameplay
2. Best Graphics
3. Best Audio
4. Best Story
5. Best Presentation (aka Polish)
6. Most Original

Players will assign a score of 1 to 10 for each game in each category. The highest average score will determine the winner of each category. For the six “peer” categories, each entrant will score every entry besides their own..."

It sounds pretty clear, but is there anything more to it, like a special form to use for scoring? Should I start playing and scoring the entries, or should I wait until there is more info posted?
Quote this message in a reply
Please don't be so trigger-happy. I'm waiting until Friday to score to give people a chance to iron out remaining bugs.

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
Yeah, take the week. Give feedback to devs, but save voting for the end. Otherwise the game you play last is likely to just get a short look, as you're sick of playtesting.
OK. A cup of SleepyTime tea for me. Kicking down into slow mode from panic crunch is rather a challenge.
Thanks for the words of wisdom!
Yeah, I'm also holding off for a few days. I'm kind of grading the entries on a curve so I don't want to score any of them until I've played all of them.

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
DoG
And yes, there will be a special form for scoring, but it isn't ready, yet. You'll know it when you see it.
The word is in, two days breathing room before voting.
Hee- hoo. Hee - hoo. (breathing...)