How will public voting work?

Does anyone that has time to answer have a clear understanding of how the public voting side of things will work?
The pdf says, "To vote for this game, download more games, download source code, or for more information about the contest, please visit http://www.udevgames.com/" and the main contest page says:
"During that period anyone may download, play, and score the entries."
But that is all the info I have seen. I am curious as to how it will work.
Quote this message in a reply
⌘-R in Chief
Aren't we all. Carlos in charge of it. I haven't heard him say anything yet.
So I am not the only native growing restless.
DoG
Everybody will submit their vote on a postcard to Carlos. He will then bring the postcards to Tibet, on foot, where the abbot of the cloister on the highest mountain will chose the winner, based on a) the karma of the card, and b) the number of blisters on Carlos' left foot.
Carlos is currently working on setting up that exact system. I'm sure we'll hear more soon from him.
DoG Wrote:Everybody will submit their vote on a postcard to Carlos. He will then bring the postcards to Tibet, on foot, where the abbot of the cloister on the highest mountain will chose the winner, based on a) the karma of the card, and b) the number of blisters on Carlos' left foot.

3x5 postcards or 4x6 postcards? When submitting scores for multiple games, should we use multiple postcards or put them all on one? Can we use both sides? I'm confused Blink

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
DoG Wrote:Everybody will submit their vote on a postcard to Carlos. He will then bring the postcards to Tibet, on foot, where the abbot of the cloister on the highest mountain will chose the winner, based on a) the karma of the card, and b) the number of blisters on Carlos' left foot.

The abbot has been secured. Ninja
Founder
Quote:Everybody will submit their vote on a postcard to Carlos. He will then bring the postcards to Tibet, on foot, where the abbot of the cloister on the highest mountain will chose the winner, based on a) the karma of the card, and b) the number of blisters on Carlos' left foot.
Yes, that was me running up the mountain in Tibet during the clip for 2012. That's about when the results will be ready.

LOL

With the separation of the voting between public and peer, it has made my job harder. But I will figure it out tonight. I was pondering it for a few days now. Most likely I will find anyone online tonight and volunteer them to help with copy-paste.

Cheers

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  uDG08 Voting Results and Methods AnotherJake 111 47,842 Mar 20, 2009 05:15 PM
Last Post: pinguoren
  uDG voting DoG 11 5,834 Mar 7, 2009 09:57 AM
Last Post: FlamingHairball
  Questions regarding voting? FlamingHairball 20 9,364 Mar 6, 2009 10:00 AM