Importing geometry

Hi again.

The game I'm working on is going to have 2D graphics and the screen elements will be simple shapes made of not more than 10 vertices -think of something similar to Asteroids by Atari. I could hard-code some of them, but if I decide to change something it's going to be a pain in the ass to find the coordinate and set the right value.

So, what's the best choice on Mac to generate/edit geometry and then export it to a format I can read from my game? What do you guys use? I know there's Blender, but I've never used it. In the old days I used to create my scene with 3D Studio, then I exported it to ASE format (text based) and parsed it from inside my application.
Quote this message in a reply
I think .obj is fairly easy (if you can call it easy). Cheetah3D has a .h export which is really easy. Blender might have one too.
I've tried creating a cube in Wings3D and then exporting it to .obj and after seeing the contents it looks like it's going to be very easy to parse. But if Cheetah3D can create .h files for me I'll try it at some point. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Example of integration Geometry and Physics Geometros 0 3,328 Oct 3, 2012 07:21 AM
Last Post: Geometros
  OpenGL Cube drawing: VBOs, instanced geometry, octrees Symbol$ 5 9,421 Dec 23, 2011 01:43 PM
Last Post: Skorche
  importing C++ code into Xcode HOW ? Parystec 3 5,853 Sep 14, 2008 08:06 AM
Last Post: Parystec