iPhone nib programming

Nibbie
Hi,

in my current application I need something like the old good dlls. I think it's called .nib on iPhone, but I don't know how to put costum objects into.
Do anyone have idea where to start?

Thanks in advance.
Bence
Quote this message in a reply
Generally speaking, the equivalent of dlls on mac os x are frameworks and dylibs.
Avoid depending on 3rd party frameworks, libraries or even code.

"When you dream, there are no rules..."
To create an instance of a custom object in a nib file, in Interface Builder, drag an orange cube (iPhone OS) or blue cube (Mac OS X) out of the Library into the document window. Then, on the Inspector, on the Identity panel, set the Class to the name of the custom object. It's a little different if the custom object is a view subclass, but the general idea is the same.
⌘-R in Chief
benceb Wrote:in my current application I need something like the old good dlls. I think it's called .nib on iPhone, but I don't know how to put costum objects into.

Nibs are nowhere near being dlls. Read the getting started documentation (nibs are covered in the Tools section):
http://developer.apple.com/iphone/gettin...iew.action

Taxxodium Wrote:Avoid depending on 3rd party frameworks, libraries or even code.

Uhhh... That's a rather random statement. There's nothing wrong with using 3rd party code. (Not that the OP even mentioned 3rd party code)