Starting out

Nibbie
Hi,

I wanted to ask for an advice. I want to start developing little apps for iPhone, not games now, i want to start with smaller projects. I had an idea of a google-like map for World of Warcraft with info about citys etc. blah blah

I have very little skills in programming (really just basics of html, php, and some ruby). I´m running a Macbook Pro. So if you´ve got any advices on where should i start, I would appericiate that. Also wanted to ask about some ideas on the map... (it should be sth like this - click)
Quote this message in a reply
D1sc1pl1n3 Wrote:Hi,

I wanted to ask for an advice. I want to start developing little apps for iPhone, not games now, i want to start with smaller projects. I had an idea of a google-like map for World of Warcraft with info about citys etc. blah blah

I have very little skills in programming (really just basics of html, php, and some ruby). I´m running a Macbook Pro. So if you´ve got any advices on where should i start, I would appericiate that. Also wanted to ask about some ideas on the map... (it should be sth like this - click)

With little programming skills try unity or cocos2d, as it has been said sometimes on this forum. Or wait adobe release flash.
Quote this message in a reply