Hi everyOne ,3D and other knowledge sharing

Nibbie
Hi EveryOne,
Before going through my concern, i would like to introduce myself to u guys i m Priyank Ranka from India...developing games on iPhone i started with iphone 8 months back with 2D game development. Now i want to start with 3D game development on iphone itself. i hve stared also with intention of creating car racing game. But I doono hw to go abt racing game development which docs to refer fr open GLES 1.0 as this supported by iphone wiithout moving the camera point handling the map on turning i hve no idea....plz help me as i am new to this 3D platform will my first game....If any1 wants help in iphone development in 2D games i can help u with my knowledge... plz do reply me and be in contact so that we can share our knowledge hve benifits..

Plzzz tell me where to refer from fr developing 3D car racing games fr iphone enviornment which suppports opengles 1.0 n we can't use GLU libraries.

Will wait fr ur experts replies
Quote this message in a reply
A couple things:

a) You might want to take a look into the Unity3D game engine: http://www.unity3d.com/.
b) Actually do something, and then post a question here when you get stuck, since we can't really tell you how to make a racing game(can we?)

- Lincoln Green
http://www.binkworks.com/
Nibbie
i already started with 3D also can load ms3d models and can do translation n other stuff....wts i rallty got stuck is how one can rander the map ....i mean its not feasible to have entire road with curves and all inside the model...instead we have small parts of roads which we join depending upon the map rite....i want to know hw to achieve such thngs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  (just sharing) C++ to Objective-C callbacks godexsoft 0 3,687 Apr 11, 2012 06:37 PM
Last Post: godexsoft
  Sharing uniforms across shader programs iamflimflam1 4 4,528 Sep 3, 2010 12:25 PM
Last Post: Frogblast
  sharing files between apps captainfreedom 3 2,849 Apr 19, 2010 01:11 PM
Last Post: captainfreedom