An intuos II to whoever solves this program first!

Apprentice
I am trying to find a simple solution to a simple problem:
writing a container app for a graphic novel. Comic artists stand little chance in making a living because of the difficulties in breaking into the industries. This code fights the "Big Comic" house mentality, and opens the playing field for others. I am in the process of creating a non-profit organization that will assist comic artists in publishing their works. It is an idea I had when I was looking into the sad state that some of the most wonderful comic creators of our time fell into as either they became unable to work because of age, or changing tastes in comics forced them out of the marketplace.

The requirements are simple and the pagecontrol.app sample app
has most of what is needed.

A) The wrapper needs to be able to finger swipe back and forth between a sequence of jpeg or png images, named 001.jpg, 002.jpg, etc, but it needs to be labeled so that the non programmer can open it up, drop their images in their project file, set the number of images in the code, and build and go.
B) intelligent loading and unloading of images to reduce memory
C) data persistence so that resuming the app brings you back to the last page viewed
D) a button on the first page to call a url in safari at the bottom. The label should be able to be named More Comics, so the artist can lead people back to his homepage or app store page.
E) a button to return to the front page
F) A horizontal and vertical version

This code will be documented and released to the comic artist community in hopes of making them able to actually make a living on their stories.
Quote this message in a reply
Sounds like a great idea. Remember that publishers would still need to pay the $99 to publish to the App Store, unless you set up an account for your organisation and published other people's for them.

I hope you find someone who can help you.
Apprentice
Hmmm, maybe I can charge them a membership fee and donate it to the guys who do the funding for the older comics creators. I will look into this.
Apprentice
The main problem would be that i don't want to become a money manager for them, just organize something that would benefit them. I guess I just need to be upfront about it, if they can't afford to pay the 99$ then something could be done, maybe do a funding drive for it, but yes each one needs to be set up as a developer.