Deconstructing the scrolling app

Apprentice
Hi. The scrolling app is exactly what I have been looking for to make my graphic novel self contained. But, there are a couple of problems I thought you guys might be able to point me in a direction regarding.

The scrolling app has images at the top that do what i need. How do I take that part, and make it full screen, and remove the rest? Also, what section of the documentation should I be looking in to find a method for resuming viewing at the last page viewed?
Thanks tremendously!
Jarrett
Quote this message in a reply
I think we need a little more context to answer these questions...

The brains and fingers behind Malarkey Software (plus caretaker of the world's two brattiest felines).
I think that you will need to look at

a) Some Cocoa tutorials
b) iPhone documentation

I haven't done any iPhone dev, but for Mac dev, you would be looking for the 'NSUserDefaults' class(to save the current page). You'd have to find the iPhone equivalent of that class for your graphic novel.

- Lincoln Green
http://www.binkworks.com/
Apprentice
Malarky, I'm not sure what context you mean. Basically, I am a graphic artist, and I am trying to learn exactly enough code to wrap up my 90 image graphic novel into an app. As simple as I can do this, as I can understand, would be to have some sort of uiscrollview wrapper that would let me page back and forth with a button, not a swipe, and have the obligatory self promotional button at the end. I have picked up bits and pieces of what i need, i.e. I have to be able to unload images so memory doesnt get full, but there are other things I need. Each time I post a question, I seem to find a useful bit of information. Thanks for reading this post!
I think what Malarkey means is that it's hard to answer what you're asking for without going into some pretty detailed explanations, so it'd be nice for you to narrow it down some. Check this link out on getting answers

As to the saving question, yes Hairball183 is right, you should look into NSUserDefaults, which is one way to save things like the current state of your application on iPhone.

Be sure to read through as much of the iPhone Programming Guide as you can.
Apprentice
Perfect advice. I am getting this sorted one piece at a time. I just wanna make comics!