How do I complete the identity verification?

Hello!

I signed up to the Developer Program and now I got an e-mail from Apple.
They ask me for documentation to complete the identity verification.

What documentation are they asking me about?

/Lightlab
Quote this message in a reply
It sounds like the need some type of picture ID, I would contact them to find out exactly what they are looking for though

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Wow, you got to that far?

I sent my fax information in from a postal store. They called the postal store multiple times thinking it was my phone number. I never referenced the postal store as my official number. After that, I got an email back with "changes in enrollment status" mentioned. I told them my number in an email but they might reject me anyways. Pretty glazed.
kodex Wrote:It sounds like the need some type of picture ID, I would contact them to find out exactly what they are looking for though

They have contacted me as legal representative of the company.

Anyone else who was contacted and now what documentation to send in?
Do they want a scanned in copy of the company paper I got from the swedish government? It's a swedish company.
lightlab Wrote:They have contacted me as legal representative of the company.

Anyone else who was contacted and now what documentation to send in?
Do they want a scanned in copy of the company paper I got from the swedish government? It's a swedish company.

I don't know for Sweden, but I've send the scans of my company papers (France).
It was ok but then it is very long. Two weeks and I'm still waiting for France Support Team...
Sage
I did the same for my US company. Just scanned in a couple documents and emailed it to them. A few weeks later I got the acceptance email.
Got the call. Looks like it worked out for me.

Just need to wrap up my latest game and I'll be ready. Smile
Fred9000 Wrote:I don't know for Sweden, but I've send the scans of my company papers (France).
It was ok but then it is very long. Two weeks and I'm still waiting for France Support Team...

So they at least tell if you sent in the correct information or not?

macnib Wrote:Got the call. Looks like it worked out for me.

Just need to wrap up my latest game and I'll be ready. Smile

Nice!

Was it the company papers you sent to Apple?
lightlab Wrote:So they at least tell if you sent in the correct information or not?

Nice!

Was it the company papers you sent to Apple?

They ask for papers by fax. I don't have a fax so I send scans. 8 days later I had an answer, but it was around new year's day so the delay was normal I think.
Here in France we have to register the company to the "Tribunal de commerce" and have a document named "K-bis" with the registration numbers for trade, VAT, etc.
It was only this document I sent.
Fred9000 Wrote:They ask for papers by fax. I don't have a fax so I send scans. 8 days later I had an answer, but it was around new year's day so the delay was normal I think.
Here in France we have to register the company to the "Tribunal de commerce" and have a document named "K-bis" with the registration numbers for trade, VAT, etc.
It was only this document I sent.

Thank you!
I've now sent in my registration paper. I think it's like the papers in France. It has Registration number, VAT number etc.
lightlab Wrote:Thank you!
I've now sent in my registration paper. I think it's like the papers in France. It has Registration number, VAT number etc.

You're welcome!
I'm finally ok with registration, but I had to call the support team to speed things a bit Smile
Now I'm in the process of trying to test on the iPod Touch and it is not easy at all.
I'm going to start a new thread about it.
Fred9000 Wrote:You're welcome!
I'm finally ok with registration, but I had to call the support team to speed things a bit Smile
Now I'm in the process of trying to test on the iPod Touch and it is not easy at all.
I'm going to start a new thread about it.

I got an reply the next day that it was the correct papers and that they would look at it and that they would contact me again when this is done.
Haven't gone 8 days yet.

When I got the reply, am I through the registration process then?
Nevermind!
It all went well. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Complete High Score Solution danielpovlsen 0 1,878 Jun 10, 2009 01:40 AM
Last Post: danielpovlsen
  Application verification failed Fred9000 6 6,016 Jan 28, 2009 08:16 AM
Last Post: AnotherJake
  Stanford iPhone Development Course - Complete Lectures (Download PDF) shokosugi 5 6,545 Dec 3, 2008 08:14 AM
Last Post: pierre