Looking for simple code to make flipbook app

Apprentice
Hi guys. I am not a programmer, but I am picking up just enough to write the code so that I can build a wrapper for my 90 page graphic novel. It is 90 480x320 jpegs and basically, I need to be able to swipe to go back and forth. Ideally I will be able to add a button at the end that lets me call my homepage in safari. I heard that there may be gallery code included somewhere in the sdk that I could pillage for this purpose. Does anyone know where to point me?
Thanks,
Jarrett Towe
Quote this message in a reply
Check out cocos2d-iphone. I've been using it to work on a couple projects and I really like it a lot. I don't have the links handy but if you poke around the site, you should find links to project templates that will make setting up a project much easier. Also, beware that some of the examples from other people's sites may be slightly outdated.

The brains and fingers behind Malarkey Software (plus caretaker of the world's two brattiest felines).
Apprentice
Thanks so much! I was beginning to worry that no one would answer me, I have posted questions about this on 3 forums! I will dive into it tonight! I still havent given up hope that I can cobble one of the example projects into something that fits my needs!
Apprentice
Oh, by the way, i looked at your cats. I may have one to top it. My cat was in the closet that holds the washer and dryer, and had gotten his foot stuck in the wire shelf over the units. He was crying, and I went to help him. "Aww poor thing" I thought to myself. I reached up to get him and when i got his foot free he jumped, and hooked my cheekbone with his back claw, and gave me a hairline scar that you can still see if you get close and look hard. It poured blood, but I forgave him, I'm not sure why.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Simple 3D Game Engine(well not that simple) geoface 9 8,874 Apr 14, 2010 04:08 AM
Last Post: sio2interactive