Error in opening the game

Apprentice
Hi guys

I am trying to open application but i am getting error "the application cannot be opened". MY ipod touch 1st gen. is jailbroken version 2.2.Also want to ask can i use jailbroken ipod or iphone for development. Waiting for reply.

macmini
Quote this message in a reply
macmini Wrote:Also want to ask can i use jailbroken ipod or iphone for development.

I've heard of people doing it successfully, but it's obviously not recommended or supported by Apple. If you're writing an app for the App Store, you really, really should have a non-jailbroken device on which to test it.
Apprentice
I am unable to open the game but same game is working in iphone 3g with same firmware which is 2.2. Guys please help me i want to test this game on ipodtouch but i am unable to do it.
macmini Wrote:I am unable to open the game but same game is working in iphone 3g with same firmware which is 2.2. Guys please help me i want to test this game on ipodtouch but i am unable to do it.

I think you need MobileInstallation or something like that, I don't remember the correct name. That message means that you cannot run the app bacause it is not properly signed, as far as I know.

You can develop perfectly with a jailbroken mobile ( for sure ) but it is not recommendable because of legal questions (not technical questions.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  wifi network - problems opening streams kirill 0 2,043 May 18, 2009 11:50 PM
Last Post: kirill