uDG: who's in, who's out, who's in doubt.

I'm not going to work on any big project this time around, maybe I'll hack up a little something for fun.

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Quote this message in a reply
In, and with a public repository to keep me accountable: http://github.com/geezusfreeek/udg08-jake/tree/master
In, and with a private repository. However, I do have this preliminary mockup:

[Image: udg08mockup.png]

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
I'm very in. Trying desperately to keep my project scope reasonable this year. Will post game details as they're fleshed out a bit more...
geezusfreeek Wrote:In, and with a public repository to keep me accountable: http://github.com/geezusfreeek/udg08-jake/tree/master
You should automatically win for using Haskell.
I think I'm in. Time allowing. We'll see what I can whip up by the New Year Smile

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
I'm provisionally in. I'll see if I've got anywhere as the registration deadline approaches and step out the way if I haven't. I'll look into sorting out a blog or something, but I'll probably keep my repository private, mostly because I've still not quite got the hang of making them work the way I want and the last one I created refused to let me commit my project file.
Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to sit this one out.
I think I'm in! I just came up with a game idea I wanted to do for a long time so we'll see how it goes.

Cheers!

"When you dream, there are no rules..."
I want to be in, but I'm changing jobs and moving so it will depend on when I can find the time.
Josh Wrote:You should automatically win for using Haskell.

I am having trouble reading into the true meaning of what you are saying. Are you saying that because it's impressive and/or complicated (I don't think it has to be) or because Haskell is just so darn cool (you would be right, of course)? Cool
I'm going to knock up a prototype over the next week or and decide if I'm in or not...
geezusfreeek Wrote:I am having trouble reading into the true meaning of what you are saying. Are you saying that because it's impressive and/or complicated (I don't think it has to be) or because Haskell is just so darn cool (you would be right, of course)? Cool
It would definitely be the latter.
Apprentice
I posted this in the classifieds section, but it might do better here. I run a music and sound production house out of Portland, OR and I'd like to volunteer our services for the competition, free of charge. Check out our site and contact me to discuss details if you're interested. And good luck to everyone!
Not sure. if I'll muster up an entry this time. I've got the itch once more, and if I suddenly dream up with something compelling I probably won't be able to help myself.

I'm getting a bit old for the crunch periods though, and crunch periods have gotten a bit old to my wife. :-)

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.