uDG: who's in, who's out, who's in doubt.

Maybe.. It really depends on the amount of time I'll have with school, work, robotics, and the community service program I'm involved in.

I hope I can though :-).
Quote this message in a reply
Nope, none for me this time, sadly. I'm basically working on two different projects at work @_@

The brains and fingers behind Malarkey Software (plus caretaker of the world's two brattiest felines).
I sent in my entry fee last night, so as soon as everything is squared away, I'll start posting a development blog.

Howling Moon Software - CrayonBall for Mac and iPhone, Contract Game Dev Work
I might enter. I have a few ideas, but alas I have very little time and I don't have access to a Mac (and I don't know when I will...). I have a few nifty ideas so hopefully I will enter.

"Gameplay Uber Alles. And if you can make it psychedelic too, great!" - Jeff Minter
I let Carlos know via email that I am not entering this year.

I am sure all the other contestants are now breathing a sigh of relief! Not. Smile

At least this way I'll have time to play some of the entries. Good luck everyone!

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.
Maybe in, just need to perfect human cloning first...
Apprentice
I am so in... in case it wasn't already clear.
Nibbie
I'm in, paid my fee, wrote some code. I'd say the code's coming along, but what I have left is stringing the components together, art, and tweaking. Started a little late, as always (on the train ride up to my new job in Ottawa). I'm just making a simple game this time, but one I would enjoy playing myself (casual/addicting type).

Also, MattDiamond, I am breathing a sigh of relief Wink Actually, I'll miss playing your entry. Oh well.
I'm officially in. Progress has been quick enough that I decided to pay up, take the three month plunge and go the distance Smile

My dev blog is up here: http://www.udevgames.com/forum/viewthread/23/ and I'm going to throw a build together soon for some thoughts and feedback!

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
I'm out. I'm not going to have much free time over the next 4-6 weeks and what I have so far isn't anywhere near where it would need to be.
Sage
I guess I'm officially not in then. I had a cool prototype shooter going, but was struggling on the level design + the late start. Sad

Scott Lembcke - Howling Moon Software
Author of Chipmunk Physics - A fast and simple rigid body physics library in C.
Looks like I'm out. I tried, but a lot of things conspired to keep me from finishing on time. I have a promising start, but it's really not playable yet. Hopefully it'll turn into something good outside the bounds of the contest...
I'm out aswell, I'm currently more interested in iPhone development than anything else.

To all of you that are still in, stay in Smile Do not get distracted by the ones dropping out

"When you dream, there are no rules..."
I'm still in! Grin

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
Go Stephen! Show us how it's done!