iPhone 2.2 Firmware now available

2.2 Is available for consumers and it is also now out of NDA for us as well. Enjoy everyone.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Quote this message in a reply
Not just firmware for the iPhone, but new SDK build too! I must've just missed it last night. Thanks for the heads up. Smile
I hope it fixes the dropped calls. Mad The ATT=APPLE phone service has been an absolute disaster for me. I've wanted to throw the phone against the wall a few times because of dropped calls. I'm in the middle of a major city. The apps, ipod etc. are wonderful. Its like buying a nice bottle of wine and then someone put a table spoon of sewage in it. Just my overall impression. Hope it improves.
macnib Wrote:I hope it fixes the dropped calls. Mad The ATT=APPLE phone service has been an absolute disaster for me. I've wanted to throw the phone against the wall a few times because of dropped calls. I'm in the middle of a major city. The apps, ipod etc. are wonderful. Its like buying a nice bottle of wine and then someone put a table spoon of sewage in it. Just my overall impression. Hope it improves.

That's apparently entirely on AT&T's end. Their network is 33% tin, 33% string, 33% hopes and dreams, and 1% fiber.
Yup. there's not reports of lost call issues in the UK or Europe on O2

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  firmware version to build for frozen 1 2,080 Feb 18, 2009 02:33 AM
Last Post: Nick