Can't access iPhone Dev Forums

Apprentice
Apparently the dev forums are for paying members, because every time I try to get to them I get an error message saying that I need to be an ADC member. However I can log in everywhere else on Apple's site, including http://developer.apple.com/iphone. Is anybody else who is only a web member able to access them? Annoyed
Quote this message in a reply
The Dev Forums should be allowed for any $99 ADC member or higher. If you are not a payed iPhone programmer however you will not be able to access them.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
⌘-R in Chief
It says you're not in the iPhone Developer Program, not that you're not an ADC member. There's a big difference. If you didn't join the program, then you won't get in. If you have questions, they provide you with an email address you can easily hit up, rather than us.
Apprentice
FreakSoftware Wrote:It says you're not in the iPhone Developer Program, not that you're not an ADC member. There's a big difference. If you didn't join the program, then you won't get in. If you have questions, they provide you with an email address you can easily hit up, rather than us.

I am a member of the iPhone Developer Program. I was just unable to access a certain portion of the web site. The previous poster answered my question.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do I get access to files that are created in the simulator? Toontingy 2 2,735 Apr 27, 2010 03:24 PM
Last Post: Toontingy
  How to access EAGLView/UIView functions from C? Rasterman 10 5,957 Apr 8, 2010 10:47 AM
Last Post: Rasterman
  Iphone and PHP forums Khawar 1 1,796 Oct 9, 2009 02:16 PM
Last Post: Frank C.
  Direct screen surface access for iPhone Nosredna 15 7,219 Feb 15, 2009 10:35 AM
Last Post: Nosredna
  iPhone direct camera access Aktion 3 3,550 Jan 4, 2009 01:23 AM
Last Post: Aktion