Can't log into iPhone Developer Program

Nibbie
Hi,

I've been a registered iPhone developer for a while, though I hadn't done much with it besides read docs and stuff since I didn't have a Mac yet. I just got too excited and decided to sign up ASAP Smile

Anyway, I finally got my shiny new Macbook and was about to test one of my Apps on my iPod touch. So I went to login to the iPhone dev center and it said I needed to register to become an iPhone developer?? So I thought okay, I probably need to redo it because of the new NDA stuff, so I re-entered my details and logged in. But now I can no longer access the iPhone Developer Program portal. Its like the $99 I paid didn't even happen ?!?!

Anyway, I've contacted Apple about this and hopefully they will get back to me ASAP.

Has anyone else encountered anything like this?
Quote this message in a reply
Once you apply for entry for the iPhone Developer Program it takes a while to become accepted. It took me about 2 weeks, for some people it took months... Although I assumed it would have sped up by now.
Phoning them is better than emailing them.

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Nibbie
The thing is, I had already paid and been accepted. I've had about a month of being able to login and access the developer portal (to make certificates etc). Now it suddenly think's i'm not a registered developer anymore. I re-tried my original activation code, but that didn't work.

Thanks for the phoning advice, I think I will phone them first thing Monday, I want to get this resolved asap
Righto on that, the Apple Developer Connection is very helpful and friendly to call about something like this.
Nibbie
Problem resolved. Rung up Apple this morning and it turns out I was using the wrong login name!

Blush Blush Blush

It was just saved on my previous computer so I forgot which one I was using when logging in on my new computer.

WackoBlushBlush
Apprentice
AndyKorth Wrote:Once you apply for entry for the iPhone Developer Program it takes a while to become accepted. It took me about 2 weeks, for some people it took months... Although I assumed it would have sped up by now.

Wow, it took that long? I was accepted within an hour or so, although I was already an existing Student ADC member. Guess I was lucky with that one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Device to get for a Seasoned Developer New to iPhone Rasterman 1 2,293 Feb 10, 2010 01:28 PM
Last Post: Zwilnik
  New iPhone Developer RockinHerda 0 2,030 Mar 19, 2009 09:18 AM
Last Post: RockinHerda
  iPhone Developer Program: Installing iPhone OS miq01 5 3,530 Feb 25, 2009 06:46 PM
Last Post: miq01
  iPhone Developer Makes NBC with his App jgrayson1970 6 3,396 Dec 2, 2008 09:02 PM
Last Post: Bachus
  firm 2.2 and iphone developer jailbraked imaumac 1 2,190 Dec 1, 2008 07:52 AM
Last Post: Zwilnik